Stepic Release Note
- New: Time-unlimited Trial Version now available for download.
- New: Step-Number-Indicators in lower half of the main UI.
- Minor quality-of-life changes.
- New: Note On/Off Probability.
- New: Note Repeat section with Transpose Mode, Range & Offset.
- New: Chord Copy To/From, Chord Cycle.
- New: Fader option for modulation values.
- In addition to the continuously adjustable UI zoom, 6 predefined resolutions can be set in the Global Settings dialog (75%, 100%, 125%, 150%, 175%, 200%).
- Enables keyboard & midi mapping of Hold, Mute & Pattern No. in Stepic's Max UI.
- Minor cosmetic bug fixes related to font scaling.
- Fixes a problem with Stepic's Mute/Unmute function that could occur in certain situations.
- Now allows mapping while Live's transport is running.
- The default value read when mapping a live parameter is now applied to all patterns (including empty ones).
- Fixes a bug with chord note output, that could occur in combination with certing root note settings.
- Stepic can now automatically check for available updates. The feature can be turned on & off in the Global Settings dialog.
- Official Release Version.